Be a Supporter!

CapnCrunchDaPimpCapnCrunchDaPimp

Main News Favorites Reviews Stats 16 Fans
Follow CapnCrunchDaPimp

179 audio Reviews with Responses

Fixation (by ReFreezed) Fixation (by ReFreezed)

Different

It almost has a tribal or jungle feel to it, and I like that. I haven't heard another song with that. The stuff in the background is way cool, and it has some awesome parts. This is amazing, dude. I don't know if I like the title, but otherwise I think it's perfect.

ReFreezed responds:

Thanks a lot!

Arcade Arcade

Doo woop woop

I love the beginning, and the rest that follows is just awesome. The drums were pretty awesome too, I've never really heard dance drums sound like that before. Awesome stuff dude.

mattuiop responds:

thanks, its not my best!
but should liston to more of my tunes like "i want fredom!"

Paedophiliac Paedophiliac

Cool

Sweet collaboration you guys have going here. The vocals could be louder, but the vocals are pretty dynamic and professional sounding. The guitars are pretty awesome, cool stuff going on there. It reminds me of the Cannibal Corpse song Necropedophile. Good stuff guys.

Kiddmeizter responds:

Thank you so much for the review! :D
We're currently just fooling around with mixing and such, you might notice that this song features quite a bit of Dual Vocals.

Two Vocal tracks at once, One low growl and one High scream saying the same thing.

Metroid Prime : Meta-Ridley Metroid Prime : Meta-Ridley

Awesome

Crisp, clear sounds (especially the drums). I like it, it has a very trippy and messed up feeling, it must have a weird time signature or something, because I'm having trouble keeping up with it. The middle was really random but the best part. That guitar stuff was also random but pretty awesome. Sweet stuff man, you never disappoint.

Gorekiller responds:

Thanks captain !

What lies within? What lies within?

There is a message in this song

And wow, that was random and weird. The guitar sounded out of tune or something. Whatever it was it didn't work.

I guess not. Oh well.

The Terminator Theme (Cover) The Terminator Theme (Cover)

Heavy

But it's not loud enough. I'm not familiar with the tune or I'd say more, but it sounds pretty good to me.

Thank you sir.

Haterdy (Dethklok Cover) Haterdy (Dethklok Cover)

Pretty Sweet

Killer guitar sound, sweet riffs and all that. Also a great cover.

Lashed To The Slave Stick Lashed To The Slave Stick

Schweet

I don't really like the sound of the guitars, too muddy, they don't slay too well, but maybe that's just my preference. The vocals are good, but they're kinda loud, it overshadows everything else. Kickass drumming. Overall, a great cover.

Tank ya sir.

Beer! (Kinda metalized) Beer! (Kinda metalized)

It's ok

Needs work on the vocals, and some of the stuff is a bit off tempo. The talking part was good, but the screaming was lacking in power. Good guitars though.

Blackdoom13 responds:

Yeah I know. Thanks for the review!

PMTTYD: Bowser at Glitzville ! PMTTYD: Bowser at Glitzville !

Sweet

One of your best I'd say, and that's not an easy decision to make. It's fun to tap your foot too, and I can just imagine Mario fighting Bowser right now. Great job fine sir.

Gorekiller responds:

Wel thanks for the compliment, captain ! Bowser appears once in Glitztopia and for the last time in the Shadow palace.